Monday, April 11, 2005

South Park Conservatives

I would like to congratulate Brian C. Anderson, a senior editor with New York’s City Journal magazine and, incredibly, a regular reader of The JEP Report. On April 18th, his book South Park Conservatives (Published by Regnery) is due out and I would like to take a quick second to wish him good luck on his endeavor. I have not yet read it myself (though I have it from a reliable source that an advance copy is on its way) but I am guessing that if Mr. Anderson is a regular reader of The JEP Report and a viewer of South Park, it will prove to be an enjoyable read. I’m looking forward to seeing it.

You know, I am beginning to sense a dangerous trend among my readership. The mindless (and for the most part, unproofread) drivel that is The JEP Report already seems to boast a modest following at prestigious Dartmouth and now can claim the interest of an actual writer (by actual, I mean educated and talented enough to actually make a living as a wordsmith). I have to admit, I’m honored that people actually read this stuff but my first instinct about being a prosperous writer tells me that I should at least try to be a little bit smarter than the target audience. I sense that I am failing miserably in that regard so my only option is to try to dumb you people down a bit. I sure hope those of you at Dartmouth don't have any tests coming up.

Once again, good luck to you Mr. Anderson and it is good to have you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The JEP Report Store Reader Sites
  • Inflammable Hamster
  • Right Michigan
  • Great Writing